Ruffled Edge Cardigan

Designed by Teva Durham from Vogue Knitting Summer 2003

Yarn: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in color #340602 (9 skeins purchased, used 8+)

Started April 7 and finished May 22, 2006

Comments: I wanted to make this sweater long before I found this pattern after seeing this. (Pretty interesting hmm. I wonder which came first? ). I knit the size 33 1/2 (small) using Addi Turbos in sizes 1 and 2. The only changes I made were to add short row shaping and 3 needle bind off to the shoulders and to slant the decrease stitches in the directions of the shaping. I really love this sweater.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know that this is a long shot, but do you have a ball of this wool left by any chance. I have started a project and am short by 1 ball.
Thanks
Joanna jl.griffin@hotmail.co.uk

alex lee said...

we create best clothing to wear for our customers.We make all kinds of clothing accessories for men and women.Just come and see for yourself:Cardigan Sweatshirt in UK